The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Yep, it’s Thanksgiving day and I’m missing out on the feast. Talk about bad timing, I got sick last night.- Real sick! I ended up going to the emergency room for my stomach pain, again, I was actually in there just a couple months ago for the same problem. The E.R. took a blood test and did an ultrasound to look for stones. The ultrasound came back clear, but they did find one thing in my blood test. They found out that I am pregnant! I did not expect that! The funny thing is that all month I’ve been telling my husband that I feel pregnant, but I thought it wasn’t likely, so I assumed that there must be something else wrong with me. We had actuallly planned to try again in January. -lol- I guess that makes this sort of a planned accident.
- update: I started bleeding again. So, had I not known I was pregnant I would never had known. Oh well, this was a short lived hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment