The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

3 Months Old

My cute little man is 3 months old today. He smiles and talks to me a lot, it's very cute! I took a bunch of Christmas pictures of him for his 3 month photos. I just figured I'd do my own photos rather than pay a fortune to have them done professionally. Unfortunately though, I didn't have a Santa hat for him -sad- but then today a friend of mine gave me one. -WooHoo! I might just have to take a few more Christmas pictures now with the hat on, just because they would be cute. Problem is she couldn't find a baby sized hat, it's a toddler size, but I still put it on him and took a picture anyway, even though I didn't have him in his Christmas clothes - It's still cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment