The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Update

Well, our plans for this year have been messed up, my husbands parents were denied their visa. – Which really pisses me off! Even worse than their being denied is that we don’t even know why, so we dont know whether to try again or not. This sucks! I was looking forward to their visit. My husband was so mad that he even wrote a letter to our congressman, lol, not that it will do any good. I just don’t get it, for me to visit China all I had to do was fill out a piece paper. For them to come here though they had to pay an agent to translate the crapload of legal paperwork we had to mail to them, then they had to have an interview, just to be told no, oh, and by the way they don’t get their money back for applying either! Sounds like a very profitable business to me, they make you pay money for a product that they might not even give you!

No comments:

Post a Comment