The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday



Today is my baby girls second birthday.Birthday cake  I really miss her and wonder about what she would be like had she lived. I wonder what she would look like, how tall she would be, what kind of personality she would have, what her favorite toy would be, or food. These things I wonder about are things that other parents constantly take for granted.  I see so many people who think of their kids as nothing more than an inconvenience, and that’s extremely frustrating to me. I guess it’s true that people really don’t know what they’ve got until it’s gone.
I love you and I miss you Kylee Ann!!!


"A Thousand Words Can’t Bring You Back,
I Know Because I Tried
And Neither Can a Million Tears
I Know Because I Cried."

No comments:

Post a Comment