The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OMG

I'm pregnant! I can't believe it because I didn't even feel it, I was even arguing with my sister over it. -lol- I have felt every pregnancy before now, but this one just snuck up on me. My only symptoms were that my chest started hurting about a week ago (but that's not uncommon for me) and the last couple of days I started to feel my heartbeat, even when I'm not doing anything. The heartbeat thing is the only reason I decided to test, because the only time that happens to me is either when I haven't been exercising for a while or if I'm pregnant.
I'm soooo excited right now, but I probably shouldn't be, I hate getting my hopes up and then ending up disappointed. I really really hope that I can keep this one!

1 comment: