The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nuchal translucency

Well, we had the nuchal test done today up at the IMC hospital. Everything measured normal, which is a relief. I saw the baby move quite a bit during the ultrasound, in fact when the test started the baby's head was to my left side, but after I was getting too tender they decided to take a break and by the time they restarted the test, the baby's head was to my right side. -lol- The baby had totally turned over. I also got to speak to a perinatalogist today, he scheduled us to come back in 2 weeks. He said we can continue to see my OB but also see him between my OB visits, which sounded good to us, true that equals more doctor visits, but safer is always better in our case.

No comments:

Post a Comment