The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Kylee!

Four years ago today, I gave birth to an angel - Happy Birthday Kylee Ann!!! I really wonder what you would have looked like today had you lived. I also wonder what things you would have enjoyed. I think you would have loved playing with your little brother as he gets older, although I'm sure you would have had the occasional disagreements -;) I love you and miss you so much!!! <\3 Time apparently doesn't heal all wounds -:(


Also, Tyler turned 6 months old yesterday. He still doesn't crawl, but he rolls everywhere. He has started getting teeth now too, so he chews on everything, we had to stop letting him play with his stuffed toys because we found some of Elmo's fur in his mouth the other day. He's so cute and I love him so much! I am so lucky to have him! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment