The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Golden Dragon

For my birthday this year my brother got me tickets to see the Golden Dragon Acrobats!  We got dressed up for the occasion, which was nice because I got to wear one of my Chinese dresses again. We found a babysitter for Tyler and left early enough to go for dinner as well. We ate at the Wild Grape and I had the filet mignon - which was awesome - then we got to the show in plenty of time. The show itself was absolutely incredible!!! Every time I thought I'd seen the most amazing thing I'd ever seen, they would one up it, very very cool!!! I had an awesome birthday, thanks Albie!!!

Here is a picture of me all dressed up, but I decided that holding Tyler is always a good accessory to any outfit -:)

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! So glad you guys got to have a night out.

    ReplyDelete