The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Oops :(

Last Saturday I was planning on doing a bit more Christmas shopping (almost done, just needed a few little things), then later in the day we were planning on going to Golden Coral for dinner (to make up for missing Thanksgiving, Ty was sick) and also planned on taking Ty to see Santa. Well, none of that came to be on account of my running to get the mail, tripping and falling and bending my pinky and ring finger on my left hand in ways they shouldn't bend. It was quite painful and embarrassing, luckily my neighbors came to rescue me while I was writhing in pain on the sidewalk. X-rays showed that I had fractured my 4th and 5th metacarpals, so now I have to wear a brace. They told me to have it rechecked in a month. Talk about bad timing with all the holiday things I still want to do, fortunately though my husband is out of school at the moment so he should be able to help. It's frustrating though, I feel completely useless!
 
Well, on a more positive note, Tyler is quite excited about anything Christmas this year! He loved the decorating, and everywhere we go he's constantly pointing out other Christmas decorations he sees. We were also able to take Tyler to the Santa parade in Tooele. He was actually the only kid on the block we were on too, so he ended up loaded with candy -lol- Also, the mill had a Christmas lighting ceremony, with donuts and hot chocolate, so I took Ty to that. Although we weren't there very long -too cold- Tyler did have some fun checking out the lights and playing in the leaves with some of the other kids. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment