The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Preschool

Yep, that's right, my Tyler started preschool! -This is actually late notice, since he started on January 15th, but hey- I called to schedule him for next fall, thinking that he would start then, but the teacher actually had an opening so we decided to go for it since I'm sure he would love it. I actually had a hard time with the idea, guess it's just a bit sad to think that my baby is getting so big that he can start going to preschool now. I actually stayed there the first day just to check it out, this preschool is just ran by a woman out of her home, so her class size is small (only 8) which is nice. By the second time I just took Tyler in, said goodbye to him and left, he was great although I was fighting back tears. Fortunately, my sadness wore off rather quickly once I got home and realized I had the whole house to myself! Yeah, preschool was going to have some perks for me as well :) Well, we also learned quickly one of the downsides to preschool, after only one week, Tyler ended up getting sick, ugh, which of course meant we all ended up getting sick -fun times -lol





















Well, other fun we had recently was the circus came to town. Daddy was working so I just took Tyler by myself, but we had a lots of fun. They had elephant rides, and we were the first ones there. I only had a ticket for Tyler, but since nobody else had come yet, they just went ahead and let me ride for free! I was afraid Ty would be scared once he actually got up on the elephant, but he wasn't scared at all- he loved it- so in the end that's what he kept wanting to do. He rode the elephants 3 times and the ponies once- which by this point, I was really quite happy that he is my only! I ended up spending $55 for just one kid, but hey, there are some definite perks of being an only child -lol-


No comments:

Post a Comment