The Zhang Family - Theresa's Blog Site

Blog Archive

Friday, July 20, 2012

10 Months Old


My son is 10 months old today! He loves playing with balls, he bats them then chases them. He says “mama” and “dada”, but I’m still not sure he knows what they mean. Sometimes I think he does because he comes up to me and says “mama”, but then sometimes he just says “mama” at other random objects. He still isn’t walking yet, but I think that’s due to a few falls he’s had, so lately he’s become a bit more skittish about walking. We got a walker for him, but whenever I stand him up at it, he just cries.

Tyler’s growing has finally slowed down, he still weights and measures almost the same as he did at 8 months, although he does have more teeth now - 8 already!

It's hard to believe that it's been 10 months since Tyler was born! I really appreciate having him in my life! I love my little man soooo much!!! <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment